Perception Triumph 13 Sea Fishing Kayak For Anglers
The Triumph 13 proves that performance touring is possible with a sit on kayak. This hull has evolved from our touring line, making it swift and easy to paddle.
With a distinct hull chine and an upswept flared bow, the Triumph will cut through chop and deliver a stable and predictable ride.
Impressive glide and top speed makes forward paddling efficient whilst the highly manoeuvrable and stable hull delivers a versatile and forgiving craft.
The Triumph 13 Angler has all the attributes of a bona-fide angling kayak with multiple rod options and all day comfort.
Modern outfitting is key; with many moulded-in features such as our iconic side carry handles, footrests, large stowage recess and child seat.
The accommodating oval front hatch and easy to reach centre hatch add plenty of storage options and allow for overnight kit.
Designed to perform efficiently in the ocean swell, surf zone, coastal waters, estuaries, lakes and rivers; this kayak is ideal for anyone focused on performance but wanting the flexibility of a sit-on top kayak.
It is great for casual touring and day tripping, fishing or enjoying the outdoors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- • Performance hull with stability, speed & tracking • Flared bow for predictable control in waves
- • Comfort seat & backrest • Moulded-in child seat • Bow & centre hatches
- • Stowage recess with bungee • Moulded-in side handles • Paddle / rod park
- • Self bailing system • Mouled-in footrests • Moulded-in mug holder
- • Rear skid plate to reduce wear • Optional XCT rudder & Tip-Toes footrest system
ADDITIONAL FEATURES ON THE TRIUMPH 13 ANGLER:
- • Scotty bait caster / spinning rod holder with two flush mount points
- • Three flush mount rod holders
- • Stern screw hatch
- • Adjustable pedal footrests