1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zziplex zero plus + penn 535 gs for sale with pics

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by bowesy, Jun 19, 2012.

1. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

the time has come to sell my zziplex zero plus 13ft the rod has recently had a full rod re build from kev from redcar a top bloke who knows his stuff !!as you can see the rod is in excellent condition only used 3 times since rebuild the blank has a sliding trigger reel seat which at the mo is taped inplace but can be re moved, there is one small scratch which is from the tripod which i nearly cried when a noticed it!!!also i have for sale is a 535 gs in excellent condition aswell it runs smooth as a whistle!! hardly a mark on it i have 2 ov these the reason for the sale is like most ive gone to the long rod route and fixed spool !!so these will be just collecting dust in me shed so im selling them im after £200 for the rod and reel combo or £40 for the reel and £170 for the rod if they dont sell im not that fused buyer to collect any questions just drop me a pm cheers sie[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]