1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZZIPLEX XTR

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by potholer, Jun 10, 2011.

1. potholer

potholer Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just wondering if any of you guys own above rod and are they any good for fishing round here.What is the action like and would it be any good for the likes of goldsbrough and other rough ground marks any advice would be greatley appreciated.

2. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Guest

very good rod mate , will cast 8 oz if needed , cast`s very nice also and will fish rough ground easy very powerfull rod but usable power.

but there a few xtr models mate so a lot depends on which 1 it is.

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I had 2 they were the best rods I ever used, and I tried a few. Easy to cast, even though there a ground casters don't think there just for that.

I have cast a 10oz over grass also winter a 7oz with at least 3oz of bait so thery got the power, but not that will damage you.

If I got back into sea fishing I would have another.

4. codfather911

codfather911 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

agree with ducky as i had the vtr before he had it and if i knew he was selling it ide of had it back :happy: great rod for around here imo :D

5. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A good rod for heavy ground fishing , Ive lifted a cod over 9lb up a 200 ft cliff on one