1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zziplex, conoflex, afaw rods for sale

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by robq, Sep 17, 2012.

1. robq

robq Rockling

Sorry lads cannot post up pics at the moment as my laptop is dead :sad:

having a bit of a clear out as too much gear and need to raise a bit of cash for an outboard, so sorry no swaps !!

*** SOLD ***ZZiplex backcaster 14,6. This is an ex Dave Vicary rod that I got from him 2 years ago. Its a special, based on a B15 I am told by Terry Carrol. Its a very capable rod ( done my PB on it ). Its a built rod with purple whippings edged in silver with the fuji grey lined rings. Its not mint but in pretty good overall condition. £200

Conoflex Special 14ft. I had this rod made a few years back for cliff fishing/backcasting. I wanted a beefed up anubis plus and that is basically what this is. Its 14ft with a 6in glued in reducer to take it to 14'6. It would make a great cliff rod or tournament backcaster ( its got a very stiff tip ). I have done 260+ on the tourny feild with it. Its built with chrome minima 4s with plain cherry red whippings and is in very good condition as hardly used. £160

*** SOLD *** AFAW big beach, fixed spool rung, 14ft. In good condition. Built with minima 4 chrome high stand off fixed spool guides with 50mm butt ring. built nice and bright with orange whippings edged in silver , orange shrink tube and a fuji screw lock reel seat. £140

I will try and answer PMs when I can but limited access to computers/ internet at the moment :whatever:

Cheers

Rob

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Thought you were packingit all in for a moment there Rob

3. robq

robq Rockling

Not quite yet !!

I am not going to be doing as much casting from now on Harry, getting a bit fed up with it now to be honest :sleepy:

I am keeping 1 tourny rod and a few reels for a bit of club casting but thats it now :yes:

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Can t believe you re not going to prove yourself as Hull's best caster first before packing in mate........has that dogs arse had it sun tan yet ? :wink:

5. robq

robq Rockling

Zippy and AFAW gone :yes:

Just the conoflex left now £150 ?? :happy: