1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Tackle Zziplex/Century Rods & Daiwa Reel For Sale

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Borgue, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

I have the following tackle for sale. It is all virtually new and in excellent condition.

1. Zziplex M4 Hi-Flex Match - new cost approx £499. Looking for £350 ono. 13' 4". Quality Fuji rings and reel seat. Comes in rod bag. Excellent casting rod with either fixed spool or multiplier. Suitable for braid or mono.

2. Century Excalibur TT - new cost approx £600. Looking for £400 ono. 14' 10". Quality Fuji rings and Century reel seat. Comes in rod bag. Excellent casting rod with either fixed spool or multiplier. Suitable for braid or mono.

3. Daiwa Tournament ISO 5500 QD fixed spool reel. New cost approx £450. Looking for £275 ono. Strong but very light. Excellent casting reel with either braid or mono. Comes with spare spool and original box.

If any of the above is of interest to you, please give me a call or text on 07968 185858, so that I can provide you with as much helpful info as possible.

Cheers.

Paul

2. Rob78

Rob78 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi just wonder where you are based?
    cheers
    Rob

3. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

Hi Rob - thanks for getting in touch. I live in Peterborough but am regularly in Scarborough. If you're interested in any of the tackle I have for sale, call or text me on 07968 185858 so we can discuss.

Cheers

Paul