1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zziplex boat rods

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by steerser, Jan 2, 2010.

1. steerser

steerser Blenny

http://www.summerlands.co.uk/section.php?xSec=4578&xPage=1 I always thought that zipplex made only
    casting rods. Looks like they're doing some nice looking boat rods now, but the price is a bit much. :scare:
    got to be a case of paying for the name here..they can't be worth that much surely?.

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i seen them the other week. if there anything like the shore rods they should be very good. :yes:

if i had the money i would have one for the yak :yes:

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

HI why dont you just buy the zippy blank instead of all that bling that is costing a fortune its the man behind the rod that counts not all that bling that looks great but does it catch you fish does it f---k tightlines Alain

4. steerser

steerser Blenny

i seen them the other week. if there anything like the shore rods they should be very good.

if i had the money i would have one for the yak

I appreciate what you are saying mate i've got an HST. It's 13.2" long.. They are boat rods doesn't say in the ad how long they are, but surely no longer than 8 foot. Probably a lot less. Yet the prices arn't much less than the long rods.. :no:

5. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi like i said you are paying for the bling enough said by me tightlines Alain

6. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If you can afford it and it puts a smile on your face get one. :yes:

7. moses

moses New Member

No doubt a very good blank but way over priced.It's a bit like having an angling boat with £4000 worth of electrics on board and not being able to use them to their potential,it's the guy using it that counts.If you ever venture into a Basspro shop you will get a rod that is as good/if not better to use for under £30.

8. steerser

steerser Blenny

lofl
    :laugh: