1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zonk Gataride - Love Or Hate ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Love them - the "white rag" of bass lures - ask anyone who's used them, the vibration on the tip plays havoc with the bass's lateral sense, and in murky water that's what you need

3. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Love the vibrations, hate the cheap trebles and flaky jointed vane that breaks if a fish farts near it.

4. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

Wouldn't like to think that I had to go without a couple, only trouble is finding somewhere with a decent stock.

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Can not say really. But will find out next summer.

6. glassback

glassback Blenny

wouldnt be without mine .a bit pricey but they do the job as said before though the lip is the only draw back ,
    i have broke one but mended it and it is still catching bass ,they certainly give a lot of feedback in the rod tip when working them .

7. broony

broony Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Try www.proluresdirect.com.
    Had a couple of orders off them in the past with no problems. Free delivery too.

8. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

Tried Pete but didn't have what I wanted, should have got some off Graham Hill but was too slow, I have managed to get a couple from Japan plus some Xslayers and Jackson Athletes only £9 each, will have to wait to see if I get done by customs.

9. broony

broony Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Trying to get the Pearl Rainbow ones? : )

10. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

In One :yes: :yes: