1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zippy info

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by makaman, Jan 30, 2011.

1. makaman

makaman Guest

i have a zippy it says on the blank zziplex full tournament i was told it was a primo ft is there any other full tournament rod other than the primo iv just seen a zippy on ebay which says primo full tournment on the blank and mine dosent any ides lads please

2. primo man

primo man New Member

yours will be the newer version of the primo full tournament made with new materals like this one

[​IMG]

3. makaman

makaman Guest

thx primo man i think that pic is my rod its self and u made a great job ov it

4. primo man

primo man New Member

if its built like this and you bought it off a lad from south shields then it will be
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. makaman

makaman Guest

yes mate i did and ty

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Thats very well built.

7. makaman

makaman Guest

thx m8 the pics dont do the rod justice top rod builder

8. primo man

primo man New Member

the photo's were on my phone so there not the best. and thanks for the top rod builder bit. :laugh: :laugh:

9. makaman

makaman Guest

very welcome i had a greys platinum built up and your zippy is way better in every way and if i ever need a rod re doing u will b the guy i wd use