1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ziggy's Skate Fishing Trip to Crinan

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

2. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

3. Wildcard

Wildcard Hartlepool Marina - Simply The Best

Jason, you look like you are giving the skate a good seeing to in this picture - can you confirm or deny? :embarrass:

She looks like she is enjoying herself anyway, with her tail curled up. (wish I could do that) :educated:

Alan

4. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

i can confirm i wasn't was to tired from winching her up :laugh: :laugh:

5. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

a few pic's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what a cracking few day's we had. good company, good weather and as for the fishing well the pic's say it all. thank's again to our skate mentor sir bassyken for all his help. can't wait to go back :happy: :happy:

6. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

brilliant
    excellent pictures there and a good trip by the looks of things
    well done mate

7. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Gloriious weather, pretty scenery, calm sea, big fish and plenty of them...what more could anyone ask for? Fabulous.

8. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

you 2 are lucky s*ds fantastic pictures even the one reading the paper :laugh: :laugh:

9. BIG rod

BIG rod New Member

Does that make up for your poor show in norway kid or wat, them pics look amazing lucky sod.

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

good show jase ,cash and carry seems too be enjoying himself ,well done lads, was that dean with you ?

11. robq

robq Rockling

good trip and pics lads !!

"normal" local fishing will seem tame for a while now :yes:

12. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

yeah deano came with us he was main man. match was cancelled tonight was a bit shitty :vomit: so had an hour in tide and got a couple than went to pot's and got a couple of lobsters and crab's for my supper so well happy. was a brilliant few day's up there made up for not getting a big one in norway, they were tiddler's there anyway big rod. fancied norway for next year but can't wait to go back to crinan for a bigger one :canadian: :canadian: