1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ziggy's Skate Fishing Trip to Crinan

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

just got back WHAT a trip. first would like to thank ken for all his advice and help it's down to him why we had such a good time. nine common's to the boat 1 thornback and a few doggie's. got plenty of photo's so when i get sorted smokey is gonna put them on for me. already planning our next trip up there :happy: :happy:

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well glad you had a good time mate and hope you know your a lucy s*d

3. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

i do know it :happy: :happy: . it was awesome fishing i'm still buzzing. it was hard work winching them up 400ft the little one's are hard enough but worth it when you see that flash of white

4. filey bouy

filey bouy www.fileylifeboat.co.uk

Thanks Ken would have struggled without you, excellent fishing,excellent company unbelievable. Would advise anyone to give it a try :happy: :happy: :happy:

5. filey bouy

6. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

put some of your picture's up bazza while i get mine sorted out

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Really pleased for you guys, carnt wait to see the pictures...

That place really grows on you doesn't it? Did you actually go see the lad in the Lochgilphead tackle shop? There is talk of a few of us shooting on up after Sharkatag for a days fishing but will see how it goes...its still along way from the Mull.

But really well done lads, takes a lot of effort to go all that way and successfully bag some of those big fish. :happy:

8. filey bouy

Just tried to add a pic, It did not appear not sure how to add them ?

9. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

it do's grow on you. are the skate there all the time might fancy a trip in september time when thing's quieten down at work.if not definatley going back next year. just registered the tag number's so might find out a bit of history about them.

10. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Nice to know you and the motley crew had a brill time.
    Mark my word you will not be goin back up there in september, you will be pushing that pram along Filey seafront with your lead on :yes: :yes:

11. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

you might be right but she want's a new car so might be a deal to be had :wink: :wink:. and my lead is 300 mile long so i'll be ok. unlike fireman sam's and mose's.

12. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:cheesy: :cheesy: Yes the skate are there in the deep water all year long :wink:

13. Wildcard

Wildcard Hartlepool Marina - Simply The Best

Thats you ruined now Jason, a 20lb cod will seem like a goldfish now :blindfold:
    Cracking stuff though.

Alan

14. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

i know fishing at brigg end will never be the same but i'm sure i'll still enjoy it :happy:. got your text alan will give you a bell

15. cps

cps Rockling

what will happen when he is introduced to some warm water fish that strip line at 30 mph :surprise: we'll never see him at brig end again
    role on Thursday and let me at those Scottish tope :yes: :yes:

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

Nice one lad,we're hoping to get back at em tomorrow afternoon but if we don't get i will ring you and pop round.I didn't know Bazza was a silver surfer on't tinterweb :whistle: :wink: tight lines

17. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well that was agood read ,i could allmost feel the skate comeing up from 400 feet ,hope the pictures turn out ok ,Tell you what ken ,by the sound of it you gave some good advice to the lads,if you ever get sick of the day job sound,s like you could make it as a fishing guide :wink:

18. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

nice picture mate. u lucky s*d .

20. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

gonna do a proper report when smokey come's round and put's me right