1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ziggy didnt blank !!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by filey bouy, Apr 28, 2010.

1. filey bouy

filey bouy www.fileylifeboat.co.uk

Tried again today for a trip wind too much for running off too far went south to Bempton fished
    from bird ash to Staple Newk for a couple of codlings but Ziggy didnt blank and he wanted everyone to know.
    Here are a few pics it got a bit fresh on the way back :laugh:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Well done Ziggy on yor catch. :laugh:
    Tell Barry he wants to take golf up again :laugh:

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Nice to see Jason holding a fish without batter on it :whistle: .

Just out of curiosity, did you guys catch on baits and were you drifting or anchored?

:happy: Look forward to seeing you out there soon, not seen the new boat yet :happy:

Ken

4. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

it's been a long time since i have ken. i think he should take up boat racing with his lead hand :scared: :scared:. was nice to be out and about. not many fish but good company and a laugh is what it's about. we were using baits and were anchored. i can recommened the greys smocks as you can see in the last picture was bone dry inside :happy:

5. cps

cps Rockling

roomer has it that a retired ice creem seller from filey blew the dust of his rod yesterday and had a day afloat from whitby, they managed 15 to 5lb for the day between the two of them :surprise:
    what were you two mesing around ?