1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuki Valence vs Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Cylinder Head

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by steven watt, May 21, 2014.

1. steven watt

steven watt seafishing more

In this video we demonstrate the lifting power of the Yuki Valence, the whole point of this video was to find out if it could lift the cylinder head off the ground thats it, we will be doing a full review of this rod in the next few weeks
    COMMENT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SUBS GOES ALONG WAY,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrZAQ74cpMI

2. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

You don't catch many 1.2 cyl heads every day nice catch.

3. steven watt

fishing is poor down seaham at the mo, got it on a dip stick

4. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

LOL nice one some bend in that blank till it went pop.

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Just before it broke the rod had a distinct flat section in the curve and it looks like it broke either side of that flat spot.......did it bust near the joints of the three sections ?

6. steven watt

i didnt do the videoing on this rod video i was busy that day, but done the editing, looking at the raw footage in 4k res when it snaps it does look like it snapped at the joints where the sections goes together, a few lads saying there rt ax would not snap doing this, so if anyone has a battered rt they dont use and dont mind donating, i would like to video the results..

thanks for watching anyway lads, got a nice review for friday the zippy bass lite,

7. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Bet a mk1 appollo could cast one out,never mind pick one up ;D ;D ;D

8. steven watt

i bet, after loads of people said i bet a rt would pick it some lad donated a brand new rt to us to try, should be a video soon, would have been up next friday but we been shooting a few fishing trips. loads to come

9. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

its a strong rod o rite but don't get it :-\
    whats the fishing tip like,is it good at casting,
    maybe strong but could still act like a stick of liquorice
    ive got parabolix course rods that just keep bending with a great action(no flat spots) ;D
    maybe it was just for fun 8)

10. steven watt

the whole point of us testing the yuki rod in the way was a few people was saying they couldnt lift no weight, and they snap under weight, and me and paul wanted to snap a rod on video for our 300 subscriber video, its a nice rod we have done a full review on it, i would say it was the best rod out there for £130
    im still on the fence with yuki rods, the top end range is far to expensive, we have just got the maserati to do a full test on, as last test we done on the maserati was only a short 2 min video, but for nearly £500 no thanks,
    but im not going to turn down testing a full range of rods and get a few more views to the channel,

11. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well they certainly can lift a bigger ,must have some glass in em?