1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you've gotta laugh or else youd cry !!!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jaydee, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jaydee

jaydee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well the day had arrived I was finally getting the long awaited trip I had been yearning for :happy:...we reached our spot,, sea looked inviting and I had my pendulum head on so a fish or three could well be on the cards :no: :no: ...laying the gear out on the beach, I was like "where's me goddamn crabs" :angry:(only in not so many words) only left in the bloody shed that's where,no good there I thought ...anyway fished on through tears of despair :sad:.. making the most of the blacks and squid etc..etc..tide starts to flood filling all the gullies up nicely .then CRACK my mates rod has split at the spigot and the day came to a grinding halt ....you've gotta laugh

2. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Weve all had days like that mate

3. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

It might be a pain to carry,but a spare rod could save the day!
    Never mind,it was a cracking day to be out,lol.

4. jaydee

Haha cracking day very drole lol :laugh:

5. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

aye ...know what days like that are like... snapped the tip of my rod before xmas.. but went out and got something to get me fishing again... still got the butt section though...kept as a spare...
    the crabs will still get used another day...

6. jaydee

Yeah I normally take a second rod for myself just in case I need it ...i was in the doghouse anyway so sort of ran outta the house :laugh: obviously leaving stuff at home.
    Reminds me of the time I got the train to Filey got on the Brigg and forgot both reels :whistle: the air was blue