1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Favourite Time Of Year ?? Summer Or Winter !!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 22, 2008.

?

What is your favourite time of year for fishing on our coast ?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2008.
  1. Summer

50.0%
  2. Winter

50.0%
  1. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

it was a bit cold last night like :scared:

2. trickie999

trickie999 New Member

Winter less Holiday makers

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Yeah it was seriously freezing last night, and I had nothing more than a few rattles of the tip :sad:

Still winter for me tho lol

4. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

winter for me its the best time of year.. :yes:. there is nothing wrong with been stood in the freezing cold wind blowing and rain falling. bring it on

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Anyone who prefers Winter over Summer is insane :crazy: - I'm sick of freezing my nuts off

6. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Summer. Miles out in the boat, sun just rising, shorts on, no women = BLISS :cheesy:

wildcard

7. robbo

robbo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It's hard to choose but summer just nicks it for me, because there are loadz more species to target and many different methods to target them. I do love winter fishing tho but unfortunately i aint as successful as i am in summer, maybe thats wat swayed it!

8. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i cant seperate the two, i love all seasons sea fishing, i never stop sea fishing all year long so the weather just comes along for the ride, i put up with the cold and i put up with all that sun :crazy: as long as im sea anngling for something it does not matter :yes:

9. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

i agree wildcard ,you cant beat a day 20 odd miles from shore wrecking just waiting for the biggy and above all no women ,good crack a top day to beat i think / ps sick of freezing hands and feet(a puff when cold is involved ) at least when shooting and rabbiting a keep warm walking and the odd bit of sloe gin BEAUTIFUL