1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Favourite Area Of The Yorkshire Coast ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 10, 2010.

1. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Just take your pick between saltburn and the south landing near bridlington its all great

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Really difficult one to answer with one spot on the Yorkshire coast..............so despite posting most of the pics before, here are some of my favourites:

Starting at the South of the region....about as far South as you can get without getting wet feet...Spurn Point...the remoteness of this place is so haunting, Yorkshires answer to Dungenness.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up has to be the various marks and coves around the Flamborough Head...be it summer or winter the unique chalk cliffs and caves are superb to explore from kayak or shore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bempton.......enough said !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next spot I really like fishing but haven't visited for two years now and must get back there is Cornelian Bay....would love to learn a lot more about there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up on Jellys' fav' spots is Cloughton Wyke......I ve had some really enjoyable sessions in there some in thundering seas .....and you have to be there to experience the sheer power of the sea as it rolls huge boulders around in the backs making the ground shake !

[​IMG]

Lastly for me not just for the fishing marks but the beauty has to be the pot of gold under the rainbow !
    Whitby itself.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The town even provides a forum space for debate and discussion for all members to use !!

[​IMG]

My little snapshot of the coast and some of the fishing I love.

Gods country I really do love our great part of the world.

Cheers Jellyworm.

3. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Bloody hell Iain, you're bringing a tear to my eye! :)

4. Chris j

Chris j Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

from the top bemton takes some beating but from the bottom ravenscar is an awesome sight.

5. newdave

newdave Guest

of course we have a few more special places between Filey & Scarborough
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    & best of all Filey Beach in August
    [​IMG]

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

We truely are spoilt for choice :yes: the rest of the country must envy us .

7. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

one picture seems to stand out dave :laugh: :laugh: :surprise: