1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your bests of 2009

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mattylamb, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2 PB's i 1 year mate is not bad going at all. So long as youve had an enjoyale year and caught some fish, dont be too concerned about how big they are. Who knows what next year will have in stall for you !!!!

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

2 good fish as well Dan... i bet that rainbow put up a good scrap.......

3. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Cheers lads, Aye it took a while to get in dav. No jumping like but it didnt want to come in :wink:

4. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

[​IMG]

7lb bass, and many happy bass fishing trips...

[​IMG]

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

6.10 cod shore, pleased as it won HF, bit of cash and shield
    5 plus bass kayak
    7 thornback, 1st one so quite pleased

On a personal note I was pleased to hopefully start a regular kayak match at Filey, I was pleased with the show of good fish on the day

Also I was pleased to see Steve Kendal's lad who won the All England, which I thought was quality, and To Matty (Silver Fox) coming third in the North of England

Yes Harry's bass is a fish of a lifetime, quality fish, well done lad

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Best year so far for me ever, not just with fish but with meeting great people and having a really good laugh with old friends and new. Highlights for me were Crinan, Sharkatag, the Filey & Scarborough match weekends and of course the few days away up on Skye. Next year is already promising to be just as good :happy:

Ken