1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Advice Would Be Appreciated - Shy torque 3

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by dodgepot, Mar 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. dodgepot

dodgepot Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all, first time down to the area, we're travelling down to whitby from sunderland next Friday.fishing on shy torque on the Saturday, what's the best bait to use down there and are there any shore marks we could fish if these north easterlies pick up again and the boats cancelled? Sorry for long post. Cheers.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

2. dodgepot

Re: Shy torque 3

No one got any advice they want to share? Are fish baits best on the boat? Or is squid and worm worth a shot?

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Shy torque 3

We have some skippers as members but not sure if they have looked in today. Im not sure whats working well at the moment. Do you know what type of fishing you are doing ?

4. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

Your best bet mate is contact Richard Ward direct on his mobile for advice and weather updates as things change on a daily basis.

BP

5. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Hi Mate, check in with Rich for advice on baits etc, personally i will be uptiding this weekend. fish baits dont do too well this time of year, you want to be looking more towards squid, but Rich will be able to advise you better depending on what plans he has for the day.

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

The topics at this link may be of use to you.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tags;tagid=1450

7. dodgepot

Thank you very much lads, I'll give him a bell during the week next week to see what the crack is. Thanks again for the help

8. dodgepot

Well it looks like the weather could put pay to next weekends boat trip. Can anyone recommend a shore mark we could fish with the strong easterlies that are now forecast?