1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young Sage Finds The Fish.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ill repost this here as Sage posted it into a topic where it wont get the replies it deserves. The pics are of Sages son and his first smoothy and Wrasse. This is sages original post

[​IMG]
    first wrasse
    [​IMG]

he is 12 in september, and loves fishing, although i am from the durham area i find that the fishing is better south of the tees, and we have gained more info about that area from pm,s open replys to posts and from using the search bit about marks and then putting two and two together.
    i know not everyone is going to give all their info on marks, baits etc. but what info everyone does give is very helful to us, and i think that is brilliant for people who we dont know and dont know us to help us out like that is a credit to the members of this site.
    other sites which i am a member of, some closer to home are far less indulgent in the sharing of info.
    this site beats all and as mainly a pleasure angler with a young son, i will keep posting and reading posts to see where to fish, how to fish, and what bait to use.
    cheers :happy: :happy: :happy:
    sage and a very happy little sage
    (Paul and Lee )

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

Very well done little sage , thats awsome fishing , . looks a nice wrasse, havent they got funny teeth .......well done ....

3. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i certainly think sage is right about better fishing south of the tees,certainly for variety of fish but theres some spots north of the tees that are well worth a look too :cheesy: crackin fish there little sage well done!! :yes:

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yes well done to the youngster. Ive never seen a smoothhound let alone caught one. :happy: :happy: :wink:

5. Jem

Jem Blenny

same here glenn but hopefully the wkend will see us catch some at the meet :)

And well done little sage cracking fish, its nice to see the next gen getting fish :cool:

6. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

Thank you everybody for the kind things you`ve said. Hopefully i will be able to come to the fishing comp this weekend (if my football match is called off) as my dad and his mate are coming. :happy:

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

show em how its done mate :cheesy:

8. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Good to see your son enjoying his fishing. Too many lads now don't venture outdoors enough. He's certainly got one up on me too - I have never caught a smoothie either.

wildcard

9. trickie999

trickie999 New Member

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well done young sage, nice hound there. :yes: :yes:.

11. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done young Sage, thats a great looking wrasse there, keep it up!

12. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great stuff yound sage, looks like another good angler in the making... :yes: keep up the good work, and keep posting the pics.. :happy:

Tightlines

13. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done young man cracking fish,much better then playin on x-boxes,Wii's etc isn't it.Just make sure your dad doesn't make you do all the bait digging etc in the future tell him its your job to catch the fish!!!

14. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

well done and its grate to see new blood entering the sport and with fish like them lads hes gonna be one to look out for on the match scene well done m8

15. Patterdale

Patterdale New Member

Nice Fish young Sage.

As already said its nice to see a young lad getting outdoors fishing.

Sage, You may already be aware of this spot,

But Sandsend Beach fishes well in the winter time at dark I've found.

I take it your from Durham Area, I travel there from Stockton

but its worth the travel for the good sport from a safe beach to

fish from with your young lad.

Anymore info required drop me a pm mate.

Doug