1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you wouldnt want to fish off this cliff!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mattylamb, Oct 10, 2011.

1. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

2. robq

robq Rockling

Holy shit :surprise: :surprise:

Makes me nervous thinking about fishing bemmo tops now !!

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Think I'll give Cowbar a miss from now on! :scare:

What's with the daft woman screaming? :crazy:

4. GJW

GJW Rockling

Nice rock fall to fish off now.... :cool:

5. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Holy s**t. :ugly: Someone needs to put a new rope in!!!

6. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

What the f---k :crazy: :scare: :surprise:

7. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Bloomin 'eck!

8. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Its a woman

9. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

i was out on the kayak when some of the cliff by rollup went and i was half a mile away and it was still very loud

10. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

funny enough a was talking to me m8 the other day about cliff falls when we were walking over the big fall at port mulgrave a bet that went with a big bang !!!!thousands ov tons ov sandstone just laid there!!
    there used to be what we called the pigeon caves there and then one nite the lot fell it must ov been an awesome sight !! thats why the harbour got filled in at port dock the sea just washed it round the corner straight into the harbour!!

11. bassman

bassman Administrator

Bloody hell thats more than :scare:

12. robq

robq Rockling

I was fishing on thornwick scars one night around 4 or 5 years ago when the archway to the left of little thornwick went :scared:

I fisrt thought it was a really loud jet or thunder but when I realised what it was and saw the spray in my tiga I just grabbed my rod and bag and ran all the way to the back of the scars :surprise:

I thought there would be a giant tidal wave but there was very little really !! Still very scary, we used to cliff jump that archway a few years ago :scared:

13. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Jesus that lot went with a crash......I d avoid that fall anyway....I d only fall over on it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

14. robq

robq Rockling

Hmmm !!! I would stay well away from rockfalls mate :whistle: :whistle:

15. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Im glad I wasnt walking round or fishing below that cliff , mind you I suppose after standing there for millions of years it had to go sometime

16. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i was down port the night that fall happened, big cloud of dust after it aswell, caught a good few nice coddies thatnight too