1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you will have to give up (sea) fishing!!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

right boys and girls(dav) :cheesy: :laugh:,, who has been given this truly awful ultimatum, tell lobbers your stories :yes:

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

Ill BITCHSLAP you , you big whopper...... :cheesy: :cheesy:
    I wonder whos in the dog house..... :laugh: :laugh:

3. BigBen

BigBen New Member

if it was me id rather give up the wife :laugh:

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Reasonable Grounds for divorce there............I'd rather have me bollocks cut of with a rusty stanley knife than give up fishing.

5. BigBen

BigBen New Member

if you have a boat just bump her off and bury her at sea problem solved :laugh: :laugh:

6. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

think i have to go in rehab if i did!!!!
    say no more foo,ha! ha!

7. fishermanbob

fishermanbob Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

More or less the same thing happened to me a few year ago and guess what when i shut my eyes i can still see her walking down the path with a load ov bin bags

8. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

[​IMG]

Got this on my office door................................

9. mr lee

mr lee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I get the opposite. :confused:

She moans if I don't go fishing or shooting as I get a tad tetchy cooped up at home doing nothing. :laugh:

I'm away this coming weekend on a fox shoot and next weekend sea fishing, weekend after i'm off to a bike race then more shooting the following weekend. :embarrass:

For all I care, she could be having an affair with the postie. My weekends are fantastic at the minute. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Paul ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR WHAT :no: