1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Meet People In The Strangest Of Places.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

There we were minding our own business in the kayaks paddling fast to get to the spot we were to fish, and enjoying the view when, what I thought to be a rather large trout came out the water in front of us. I carried on paddling and about 2 minutes later out it came again. This time I got a good luck at it. A pair of flippers, it was a diver. Up he popped, so I got a couple of snaps of him. DOnt you just bump into people in the strangest of places :laugh: :laugh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woody

woody New Member

ha ha you should have asked him to get u some lead lol

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

It looks a bit like Buzz Lightyear - bet he was looking for that maria kiss he lost 4 weeks ago :clown:

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

:laugh: :laugh:
    you sure he wasnt a spy glen ....

5. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

Did you ever read about the diver in wetsuit, flippers etc whose body was found in the ashes of a forest fire in the USA? Turned out they'd been using helicopters to fight the fire and the diver had been scooped up in a giant bucket and dumped on the fire! :surprise: :scare:

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I always felt diving was a dangerous passtime. That confirms it :laugh: :laugh:

Seriosuly though, thats damned unlucky :surprise: :happy: :happy: