1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you lucky buggers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by deadlyfish, Dec 17, 2009.

1. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Well all i can say is i am as sick as ****! :death: Pulled my back just over a week ago and I am laid up out of action :hurt: :sick: :sick: When you lads have a cracking sea to fish once it calms down a touch after weeks of flat stuff. :yes: :yes: Would love to chance a trip out either shore or boat but it would be an air rescue if my back gives in again which is too stupid a risk too take putting others at risk saving my stupid ass. :no: :no: Please leave some fish for me to catch as I hope to able to get some bait in the water in a couple of weeks time. :yes: :yes: Between now and then take care all and I look forward to reading some good reports with plenty of envy and jealousy. :wink: :wink: :yes: :yes:

2. NewbieDaz

NewbieDaz Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Get well soon mate ... Thumbs UP...

3. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I hope you make a speedy recovery

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Rich get well soon i would like to go fishing A S A P weather permitting also i may need a push with the boat now that i have fitted a new garmin G P S unit absolutely mint the dogs b- - - - -ks 6ins screen more button than i no what to do with wait untill you see this baby tightlines Alain

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Get yourself fit for boxing day rich,Alain will bring you up to stockton for a night out :yes: it will be a blast :wink:

6. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Harry ill bring the old git up in a wheelchair if i have to mind you i might get him to drive if he s full of pain killers he wont be drinking new name on the forum (deadlydriverlookingfishead) Ha Ha rich knows what i meen tightlines Alain