1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You coudnt make it up- could you?

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Mop The Hoople 2, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just rang electric service provider e-on to have live side of domestic isolator to meter re-wired due to u/s wires.

After been kept on hold for @7 mins, finally spoke to someone,explained what was required & told to hold while they got back with technical advice, after another long hold (thank god it wasnt greensleeves playing this time!) she got back & asked which meter was it, the gas or electric meter that was at fault !

After another hold,they finally made a date to repair the two wires that require changing, also asked for number of 24 hr service & found thst district 15 cover our area & they will ring back, come back the old NEEB ,modern duty of care is s**t.

2. DiverDavie

DiverDavie Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i know how you feel ive been on to talk talk since sept about my house phone that didnt work. finaly they said they would send someone out and charged me £50 he came yesterday ran a line check and found out talk talk hadnt even connected me! got the £50 back!

Davie