1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YORKSHIRE OR OZ - should i stay or should i go ?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Mar 17, 2009.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

I am now firmly settled into my new home & have been doing some research, the place that i joined the ship from is the mecca of fishing on the west coast of Australia, also found a spot to hire kayaks from.
    Should i come straight home at the end of the job, or hang out on the beach, catch exotic fish & drink tinnies with the locals ?
    :confused: :whistle:
    [​IMG]http://www.hotbite.com.au/content/fishing_articles_wa/?artid=68&thePage=3&form_speciesid=|Any|&form_locationid=2&form_techid=|Any|&catid=
    http://www.west-oz.com/viewdetails.asp?id=39093

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Looks crap there Dave, get tha sen home lad.

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Yeah bin the 4 xxxx and drink Smiths on Hornsea North :gum:

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

:cheesy: :laugh: :laugh:

A couple of cans of boddingtons on top of Braille

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

if i was you dave i would stay and let me take your place in yak comp if your not back :yes: .

well you can do all that here.. 2 beaches at scarborough and drink with the locals out side the job center, and go to the sea life center for the exotic fish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now what would i do :confused: stay.

6. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Deffo come back, the nice cold nights on boro tops for that noo chanccee dave. Plus you can have some proper beer back here in the bus shelters with the lads.

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

stay Dave, chance of a lifetime to sample some amazing scenery and fishing

And I'm not just saying that in the hope it makes your kayak league season shorter :cheesy:

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Get your @rse back here - you know i cannot catch fish without your assistance :cheesy:

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i will come and give you some pointers ken :laugh: and show you what to do :laugh:

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Come home Dave, "Spawney salt water Crocodile" could be your next name, but then again it could be the Croc's :surprise: :death: besides you'll only get distracted by those Harlot's in Bikini's :whistle: