1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yorkshire fours

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Slim Jim, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

The final is being fished tomorrow. Meeting at 10 fishing til 4 . Results to follow. There might be some really good baits going out after all these wash ups !!!

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Good luck to you all and well done for reaching the finals lads.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yes good luck to you all. Looking forward to seeing the results

4. mww

mww Rockling

Just had Jerra on the phone - seems SJ's guys have won the day - only one of the lot of them to catch was Mark Coulman with 2 codlings. Think Jerra said that nobody else had so much as a bite...just as well it was a nice day for it!!! :surprise:

Well done to the Hornsea boys!! :happy:

Mart

5. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Thats correct Mart, Torchy and myself set off this morning to Cloughton full of enthusiasm. Nice bit of sea forecast, maybe chance of a fish or two. Our hopes were dented when we arrived to hear that no one in Cloughton Club had weighed in the night before :no:, then it started snowing !! :crazy:
    So Jessa , Simon and the two of us all set off to Cloughton as no one had fished there the night before. Conditions looked good, Jessa and myself went to the left, Simon and Mick to the right. Alas after 5+ hours fishing and a few moves, non of us had a bite :sad:
    After getting back to the vehicles the phones were red hot and news that only one of our Home men had caught down on the beaches.
    So here are the results.

J. Robinson nil : J. Porter nil
    S. Barker nil : M. Wright nil
    A. Barmby nil : C. France nil
    M. Colman 2 fish for 8lb 11oz bsf 6lb 2oz : M. Chadwick nil

So the Hornsea Boys win 2.5 to 1.5
    Its nice to win but a shame there weren't more fish.

Still I think Jessa and myself must have discussed most aspects of fishing today !!!!

Cheers lads, hope we see you all next year. I'm considering starting up a similar type of Comp down here. Everyone seems to enjoy this type of one to one fishing.

6. smokey

smokey Rockling

Well done to the Hornsea lads on winning :yes: :happy: Not a very pleasant day to fish it but least someone weighed in.You've put my mind at rest Jim,i was going to fish our club match down Cloughton today but decided to stay home :whistle: :happy: tight lines

7. cps

cps Rockling

well done boys, or mark at least, i will sort the money and tophy out and get it to you
    can i asume we you all next winter for another go :cheesy:

8. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Deffinatley Chris. Have found a partner for tomorrow by the way. Just got to get my enthusiasm up again.

9. macky

macky New Member

Well done "blobby" :)