1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YORKSHIRE COAST SWELL PREDICTION Look at the size of whats coming next weekend !

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

So the Daiwa Open is on the Holderness next weekend and look at the sea that the long range is forecasting !!
    MSW giving 19 + ft ...........going to need to be early for a spot in the river !

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Re: Look at the size of whats coming next weekend !

saturday looks scary dave :scare:

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

For once I m happy that I can t fish next weekend.....I reckon the swells will be just about washing up into the yard at work.......................and thats about 30 miles from the coast !

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Ill probably be able to fish my back garden :laugh:

5. IanB

IanB Blenny

I might join you Dan, had a shot at Sandsend today, WICKED, lost a leader off 1 reel,
    lost a load of line off the other and got a wave over the top of me :laugh: :laugh:
    a good session eh! :laugh: Never mind I'll be out again tommorrow night :yes: :yes:

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Its off the scale saturday . . . . :scared:

7. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Mind you windguru shows 19knots falling to 9knots....MSW...showing 43 mph dropping to mid 30's ? wonder which will be closer ?

8. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

remember the mysic one predicted it and for the following week

9. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Hope you are right lobbers, I am home around the 24th and cant wait to hit the shore somewhere.This Tuna and barracuda fishing is great but pitting your wits against the humble cod and the great north sea just cannot be beaten imho.

10. adrenalin.

adrenalin. Blenny

just been on msw for withernsea its giving 21.5 ft swells :surprise:.
    thats gonna do some serious damage,the only saving grace is that there small tides.
    bang goes spurn rd once again.

11. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

not good for the match

12. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

i no where ill be saturday night then .it's going to be a long night then :cry: :vomit: :secret: