1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yorkshire Coast Paddle For RNLI

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Aug 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

A grate read Dave from start to finish. A Worthy pat on the back and a tremendous effort considering the weather we had this weekend.

2. Lindisfarne

Lindisfarne New Member

Well done to all of you. When I saw the sea this morning at Berwick I thought you might have been scuppered. True grit though and good bit of forward planning and you done it !!!

A great achievement by all involved.

Neil.

3. cps

cps Rockling

thats a yep , had a run in with him a few years back when the mad cow thing was on , wouldent let me in the carpark as he was
    woryed about her feild of thistles cathing mad cow

4. GJW

GJW Rockling

What an adventure, total respect for you guys for what you did to raise money for the RNLI.. You certainly deserved that big breakfast at the end...Well Done!

5. bigbob1

bigbob1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was it you lot at head end this morning ? i thought i was the only nutter out,under fog box ?

6. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

A very big Well done lads and lasses , a fantastic effort and amazing report with pictures and all for such a good cause NICE ONE !!!

7. newdave

newdave Guest

Yes that was us Graham, Ken actually said "whats that mad bugger doing out here in this weather" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Once again congratulations to all of you on a mammoth effort.A great adventure I am sure and what a terrific read with some excellent pictures.Thanks for taking the time and effort to get it posted up so soon when the call of a warm cosy bed must have been very appealing.

9. jacfodder

jacfodder Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done lads and lasses glad it went well.
    How much did you eventually collect for RNLI

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Great effort lads, the conditions making it more so. Well done!

11. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good effort!

12. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very well done to you all what a cracking report and pictures glad you managed to finish it before the British summertime weather got to bad. :happy:

13. carpyken

carpyken New Member

What a wonderful few days, its hard to put it all into words (although Dave has done a brilliant job) For me the memories are about being focused on the weather and sea conditions all day long, the changing faces of the sea through the days. The great team effort - we were so lucky to have really experienced expeditioners with us which made the whole event so much less effort and gave us less experienced plenty of re-assurance.

Thank you again to everyone who sponsored us and if anyone still would like to donate the site is still running here:

http://www.justgiving.com/YorkshireCoastPaddle2010

Ken

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

15. carpyken

carpyken New Member

16. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done on thr first leg ,someone should throw the mad fammily in the drink :whistle: now on to leg two.

17. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I personally wish them no harm what so ever but roll on coastal errosion in that locality :cheesy:

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Some more cracking photo,s lads, and lady :whistle:, the photo of the kyacks on the white pebbles is a beauty,
    looks like leg three is going to be a tough one, here goes.

19. Dav

Dav Rockling

Respect for you guys.....Nice pics ....

20. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

What a fantastic effort, for the starfish enterprise and all the crew :yes:
    brilliant reporting and photography in some difficult conditions . fantastic . :yes: