1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YORKSHIRE COAST COD FISHING - at last, i got one..... then another......

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

........ then our lass got too cold and i had to take her home.

anyway here's the first a plump 4lb'er

[​IMG]

and then added the second

[​IMG]

fished for two and a half hours, and got both after 2hours, our lass was freezin her butt off , otherwise i would still be there now, those two fish have made my weekend allready, i was'nt going to bother fishing up north in the open sunday , but i am now, :cheesy:

its the first time i've had two bites in a sesh for ages, and its amazing what it has done for my cod buzz :laugh:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: at last, i got one..... then another......

Cream always rises to the top son. Well done mate, its good to see you back on form. I thought your computer was bust we hadnt heard from you in so long.

3. baza

baza New Member

well done paul, youve faired better than most tonight. our club weigh in was rubbish. i fished the tyne and blanked. im going to give the open a miss on sunday, hope you get among em.

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done paul :happy:

nice few fish

5. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

Good to see yer back on ere . Nice fish and nice pics , well done . Interesting to know even the top anglers have dry spells , makes the rest of us feel not too bad for blanking . Is that Whitby East ?

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well done paul ,a couple of nice plump coddling,gives us a bit of hope for tonight and to moz ,good luck for the open matey :wink: :wink:

7. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

Nice fish there paul well done.

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Glad youve gotton into them paul , you deserve them mate after everything thats happened , , hope you do well on sunday matey......

9. seajay

seajay New Member

you da man . I bet your lass caught them paul and you begged her to let you have your photo took with them only joking
    nice to see someone getting a few

regards

Si.

10. Jimlaith2002

Jimlaith2002 New Member

Whitby West doesn't have great big pieces of Granite on it unless it's changed a bit try Cowbar Jetty

11. studmuffin

studmuffin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done mate------them cod certainly look a bit gobsmacked!!!!!!keep em coming

12. stevennewsam

stevennewsam New Member

welll done mate, glad to see there is some fish starting to show up along our coast,I was on whitby west last nite and i only seen 1 cod of bout 1,half lb between 10 rods n i only had 1 bite witch i missed n really fk me off as ive only been out twice in 6 wks cos its been crap with the weather and see state mate :cheesy: