1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Whats the current position then ? I think we are at the final now ? whoose fishing who and which individuals make up the teams ?

2. Baramundi Bob

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/yorkshire-fours.php

A little bit about the trophy. Perhaps others could add some more.

I've heard lots of little stories about this trophy. Don't think Pete Atkinson will ever forgive me for taking him slug fishing at Goldsborough.

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Think its Filey versus Mart Wildings team.

4. mww

mww Rockling

Just spoke to Ady Colling last night - sort of arranged for either 15 or 16 Feb.

Tickets for the Public Stand will be on sale next week......

Mart

5. mww

mww Rockling

Now arranged for Friday evening - just praying that the wind might just go round & be strong enough to put a bit of S'ly sea on - don't fancy having to take the Filey boys onto the Brigg...

Mart

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

surely though mmw, yous would have as good a chance as anyone fishing the brig on a flat sea ? no....

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

COME ON YOU FILEY !!!!!!!!!! LOL :D :D

8. Baramundi Bob

Wonder if there will be any last ditch 10 pounders at long hole.

Good luck to all involved.

9. mww

mww Rockling

Filey managed to win 3-1 tonight.

We all fished on the Brigg - perfect night for the place, pretty calm, no wind & a good sized tide. Martin Dixon beat Dave Cross 4 mops to 2, both lost a decent fish apiece, Ady Colling beat Dave Beilby 1 mop (laid-on last cast!!) to nil, Bosun beat Pete Bayes a mop to a bleg, & I managed to edge Andy Colling out 3 codlings to nil (including a 5lber!!).

Nice to see a few codlings down there - Nibby Tyson was pleasuring & had 4 mops & a pollack about 4lb in amongst us.

2nd time I've been in a team beaten in the final - last time was 2000 I think, but the disappointment was eased slightly when I won the New Hartley Open the following Sunday... & hey, guess what - it's New Hartley Open this Sunday!!! Don't hold your breath though....!!

Thanks to the Filey lads, good company as ever!!

Mart

10. Baramundi Bob

Unlucky Mart, Well done on the individual win on the night though, and like you say nice to see a few fish down there.

Better luck on Sunday.