1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yorkshire 4s 1st Round Draw

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Capt Caves Man, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Capt Caves Man

Capt Caves Man Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

The draw for the first round of The Yorkshire 4s is as follows
    Whitby ( Rob Allison ) v Filey ( Andy Cammish )
    Cloughton ( Martin Wilding ) v Cloughton ( Chris Scaife )
    Whitby ( Ben Laws ) v Filey ( Jammie Gilbank )
    Whitby Bass Club ( Glen Kilpatrick ) v Scarborough ( Pete Dunn )
    Cloughton ( Mick Chadwick ) v Scarborough ( Ian Thompson )

Can the ties be arranged mutually between teams asap dates given either to me or Chris or posted on here
    Home team to state there venue on night then away team chooses who goes with who. Each pairing is fished for a point with the team with the highest points being the winner. In the event of the match being a tie the winner is the team with the most weight. Fish sizes to be determined before fishing. Any queries contact myself or Chris.

2. Capt Caves Man

Cloughton ( Mick Chadwick ) v Scarborough ( Ian Thompson ) will be fishing on tue 4th November weigh in at The Red Lion Cloughton

3. Capt Caves Man

Whitby ( Rob Allison ) v Filey ( Andy Cammish ) fishing tue 4th Nov meet Sandsend Car Park 6.15.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

When do we have to fish by ?? Marks away next week. Are we allowed a sub ?

5. Capt Caves Man

Ideally in next couple of weeks you can use a sub if you want other people have inthe past to get eight people together on one night at times is almost impossible. Sorted our tie out thought ok then our kid said he may not be able to fish so I may be trying to find a reserve myself.

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Ian whats your number mate and do you have a number for the filey team were against

7. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just let me know glen bit of sea would be nice lol

8. Capt Caves Man

My no is 07858065405 i dont have Jammie Gilbanks no Chris was going to get it will text him to remind him

9. Capt Caves Man

Ben I have PMed you Jamies tel no

10. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Cheers bud

11. clifftoprunner1

Alright up there glen have you got any dates in mind for 4, s match pete

12. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Whitby team ben cassy matty and copey are fish ing filey jamie gilbank this thursday the 6th meet sandaend carpark 6 pm

13. mww

mww Rockling

My lot are fishing CPS's lot Tues 18th Nov, will let folks know time & place nearer the date.

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Dan was ging to get in touch and see if you can make this Friday.

15. Capt Caves Man

Last night two matches took place Cloughton ( Mick Chadwick ) thumped Scarborough ( Ian Thompson ) 4 points to nil. On a night with a small at first but building variable groundswell and low tide half way through expectations were high and most caught fish with Jeremy Robinson 13lb and Simon Barker 12lb the top men.
    In the other match Filey ( Jamie Gilbank ) travelled to Whitby ( Rob Allison ) and found it very enjoyable winning 3 - 1 with again most anglers catching fish.

16. cps

cps Rockling

slight correction it was the adi collings butchery team that beat the Whitby team 3 to 1 adi lost lol

17. clifftoprunner1

Friday bad nite mate at least one of mine away :(

18. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

Hi Pete.

If Fridays no good for you guys. Then early week poss Monday if that's any good?

19. mww

mww Rockling

Might be last of the results...

Last night my merry band tackles cps's mighty warriors...

Pete Bayes beat Mally Norris

Mick Wright lost to cps

Dave Beilby beat Steve Norris

mww drew with Quint

so Cloughton z team beat Cloughton AA team 2 1/2 to 1 1/2...

Think I desevre a medal for choosing a place where there was little sign of life under decent coditions in a year when the fish are kn@cker deep... apologies again, Ian... :-[

& a medal for Mick Wright coming all the way up from Hornsea at short notice to sub for Dave "Glass Knee" Cross...

any idea what happens next... been a while since we made it past the first round & my memorys not that good...

Mart

20. mww

mww Rockling

... forgot to say, think all the lads, apart from Ian & myself had double figure bags, best was cps's 12 for 23lb, plus a lot of other double fig bags & another Pete Dunn 20lb+ bag, including a brace of 8lbers, weighed in on the night in the Club match...

Mart