1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo-zuri's

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by Davo, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Davo

Davo Rockling

Has anyone had any experience using these lures for Salmon fishing. I picked this up on another forum, where a member suggests Yo-Zuri Crystal Minnows are deadly for Salmon. If this is true, then brill, as they are cheaper than Rapala's and obviously, i'll have to get over to a local shop before a certain Mr Bucko does and buy the place out.

Only joking Ian, i'll save you one or two.

Anyway, back to the point. If anyone has used them in different sizes for Salmon, is it possible for some feedback please.

Cheers and tight lines.

Dave

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Cant really say as I havent but I have used a very very similar looking holographic rapala for sea trout and yes it was effective.

3. bucko

bucko Guest

I've thought that myself- Something that is that visible has to work during a spate.

The holographic black looks like it would be a winner for sea trout I reckon.

I'm 'popping' out tonight to try for something in the sea with mine. The river can wait until about 1am Saturday for me!

4. Davo

Davo Rockling

Good luck in the sea. I'm going up to the Rede today to get a feel of the place and try for Brownies.