1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo Zuri Crystal Minnow Strikes Again - Big Fish Swirling Like Crocs

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 8, 2013.

1. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

They used to say that about kayak fishing, indeed many still do

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Its doable as you dont have to go out far and there is no tide in many of the places. How about a rubber ring for comfort and some big flippers to get out a few hundred yards. Im up for that.

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The more I think about it the more appealing it becomes, I can't think of a more exciting and raw method of fishing, obviously you do your homework and plan accordingly, visually it would be hard to beat I imagine - as for safety, it won't be in the same league as the surfers I watch in winter in Holbeck, 12 foot swells breaking on reefs

4. bucko

bucko New Member

Crystal Minnow...now available as a jointed plug....oooooffffff!

5. Baramundi Bob

Really ?? Im not sure Ive seen them ??

6. Baramundi Bob

Im liking it.

7. bucko

bucko New Member

8. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

They've been out for a year or so, in the shallow and deep diver, was gonna order a couple from the States last year but never got round to it for some reason.

On the topic of wetsuits, remember that guy scalloping where you and Mike went for a chuck while we were on the pier at Skye last year Glenn? Was he diving or just snorkelling to get them?

9. Baramundi Bob

10. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Been stocking up on the yo's and rapalas ready for the big bash, can't wait for summer and clear water so we can forget about cod bashing and go for something that really pulls back