1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YIPPEEEEEE GOT A RESULT ON E-BAY

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by harrythecod, Nov 30, 2010.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well at last fourth time lucky, got myself a penn affinity brand new, tqr 15, 9" retail £268 yours truely got it for £111 , waited untill 30 secs to go i was sweating i can tell you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

right now to get its duck broke :whistle:

2. lochbois

lochbois Guest

You will have to get yourself out now Harry and stop playing that guitar. :happy:pB

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Dont worry Pete, it will be getting a good workout :wink:

4. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

30 seconds to go Harry ohh your better off at about 10 seconds put your top price already in box ready then click click click fingers crossed.

No doubt you will be out soon for a test run casting.

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

its a shame you and brocky were in a bidding war you could have got it a lot cheaper :laugh:

6. hughiep

hughiep Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

When you go out Harry dont forget to take it with you... :cheesy:

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

yeh Matty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he text me after the auction to ask if it was me ,
    it was my fourthattempt at getting one,

he is going to bid for another one ,the others went for £115 , £109, and £122, so i didnt do to bad ,
    they go for £268 retail, cant wait to give it a test.

8. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

yeah they seem to go for around that harry, good result. I wonder what the difference is between the 15' 9" TRQ and the Twin Tip?

9. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

one ounce casting weight i think and you get two tips with the twin tip, :embarrass:
    and about £50 more , when it give it a go i will put a report up ,let people know how it feels .