1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yipee i have an E-BAY account

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by harrythecod, Mar 9, 2010.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well i am joinoing the E-Bay brigade, :yes:
    i have just bought my first item going solo, instead of my daughter doing it for me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: spare batery for my sony DSLR, and have saved around £60
    only had to pay £9,99 and free postage, hope i dont get carried away with it :whistle:

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

just be careful who you buy off Harry. Check their feedback before you buy anything

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Thanks for thr advice Matty, i think this looked ok its called pettitqq a on line buisness from hastings i think it was and had 99.9% feed back does that sound ok .

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

yeah sounds ok, just look for high percentage feedback and a high number of feedbacks left.

5. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

And Harry make sure you check where the item is located mate. Items shipped from USA or China etc could land you with an extra charge for import tax/customs duty.

6. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

A whole new world awaits,just about every thing i've bought for fishing as come off ebay,so far no problems.....good luck!!