1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yellow fishing line

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by rorog56, Oct 1, 2010.

1. rorog56

rorog56 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi all,
    I recently bought some yellow sea line tied a few rigs up and i just keep thinking that its gonna stand out like a sore thumb so my question is will the fish sea is and not take the bait or should i trust it???
    tight lines
    Rory

2. langy

langy Rockling

ive had no problem with it before and caught fish

3. paulyfish

paulyfish New Member

i've fished with yellow sylcast for years, never hindered me, when in water almost invisible.

4. rorog56

rorog56 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cheers guys

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I prefer clear mono when fishing a clear sea during daylight, it won't matter what colour it is if fishing coloured water and specially during the night :wink:

6. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

prefer yellow line,using multis for nearly all my fishing [cant get used to mangles] i find it easier to lay on the spool because of the high vis especially after dark and its never stopped me catching .
    i use spinning reels for freshwater angling just dont feel right sea fishing .
    frank.

7. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

I wouldn't worry to much about colour mate,focus more on quality,they might cost a little more but they'l serve you well in the long run...mick :yes: