1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wykeham Lakes - Five Trout And Coarse Fishing Lakes

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Fishing Website Reviews And Links' started by Baramundi Bob, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Wykeham Lakes Website.

A superb venue offering trout and coarse fishing in five individual lakes set in beautiful Yorkshire countryside. Offering a warm welcome, great sport, good facilities and in an atmosphere second to none.

Wykeham Lakes Website.

2. Tcliffe

Tcliffe New Member

cheers mate i didnt even know it existed i went the other month n i got a stack of fish in the match pond

3. woody

woody New Member

any one fished for pike at wykeham before? any good ? :wink:

4. dan

dan New Member

fished it last summer with dav he had a small jack and i had nowt ,we both lost fish too. saw a lad get a couple one on a dead bait one on a plug biggest was 18. its a nice lake for lure fishing
    i think dav fishes it a bit in the summer

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I was fishing Wykeham just after Christmas, friend of mine managed 3 Pike to 9lb. I some how seemed to avoid the Pike but managed some bonus Rainbow Trout to 3lb+ on light lure gear (all went back safe n sound).
    Can be some good Pike fishing on there, there are Pike matches every 2 weeks on there in winter. Summer Pikin can be good fun but it can be hit and miss on there due to the fact it's mainly 25ft-35ft deep so the fish can be anywhere in the water column so some searching is involved.