1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wrapping cart

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bibo, Sep 8, 2014.

1. bibo

bibo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Whatdo most of you use to put your cart in .have seen it put in clingfilm finger bandage just wondering what most of you use??

2. jaydee

jaydee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

At the moment clingfilm but toying with the idea of using sausage skins, I can get hold of them pretty easily (ahem).haven't got a sausage making machine but maybe a funnel would work

3. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I make sausages with a boilie gun (looks like a sealant gun) depends on how lumpy the cart is and I freeze and wrap in clingfilm as well. the freeezing method is the easiest 'cos I've got a mold for making long blocks.
    I have just started putting mussels in a arma mesh, trying it out on wednesday :)

4. bibo

Can freeze the cart in to long tude shapes as I just freeze it in pipe offcuts from work .the sausage ski s sounds a good idea though

5. nunthorpe mag

nunthorpe mag Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Aye I put cart in arma mesh bags mixed with scallop frills or mussel haven't caught owt decent with them yet though ::)

6. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Cart frozen chopped into blocks. Cling film sweeties DONE!!! Stab em n grab em

7. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Have used mussels in armo mesh. Makes a good solid bait but does wash out very quickly.

8. bibo

Iam thinking ill do some in mesh some in cling flim some tude shaped and some square and seecwhat works for me best

9. Cliffhanger

Cliffhanger Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Sausage skin works a treat, I use an old motar pointing gun and make sausages just wide enough to fit in freezer then cut em in to 1" 1/2 or 2" lengths.Then when whipping on to hook wrap a bit of mussle,razor,squid or whatever around the open ends to seal it up.

10. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Skillz ;-)