1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

work wanted

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Steve, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Steve

Steve Rockling

time served joiner just been laid off looking for joinery work preferably. scarborough/ brid area if pos. willing to travel.
    will consider alternative work.
    morgage to pay.
    first time with no work in over 20years.
    i dont like it

2. good luck steve hope u get some work mate especially with having a mortgage to pay.

best wishes mate and good luck !

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Steve bloody hell its the same all over im only ticking over only two jobs myself last week and nowt booked in this week could do with a nice sea we could go out with the boat doesent pay the bills but gets your mind off things if i hear of anybody needing a wood butcher ill give you a ring tightlines Alain

4. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I know how ye feel bloody terrible to have nothing to go to when you get up theres only so much gardening and jobs at home dog walking etc you can do its sickening

5. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

now steve mate,, talking to good friend of mine other nite said ruston & hotham from humnamby area started back up and looking for joiners,, don,t have any contact numbers though but hope this helps pete

6. Steve

Steve Rockling

cheers for that ill look into it tomorrow

7. sheep

sheep Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Need a new front door and frame fitting if your interested? All helps to see you through to better times...

8. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Good luck on the job hunt steve, it realy is soul destrying when you are outof work,
    hope something turns up for you.

9. woody

woody New Member

ye good luck steve, im in the same boat its not good

10. Howard

Howard Blenny

Sorry to hear the news Steve Brid. is really depressed . Fencing still busy but money s#@te. Good Luck anyway. H.

11. Steve

Steve Rockling

missed out on a site in york by one day h. waiting on the nod for a site in rothwell

12. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good luck bud

13. crabsnsnags

crabsnsnags New Member

14. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hey up m8,Iam a gas safe plumber and weorks been shite for 18 mths,ts killing me,working for f**c all ,if it wasnt for the scotches on a weekend would be f****d,whats the site in rothwell m8 ?

15. Steve

Steve Rockling

not sure where it is exactly. on got a contact through a mate. theres 20 flats to do all timber frame. waiting to here the start date.

16. bucko

bucko New Member

Bit of a longshot but Grace Landscapes in Scarborough do a bit of sub-contracting for my missus' firm- its wooden conservatory/summerhouse work. It wouldn't hurt to give them a bell.
    Best of luck matey- times are tough for so many folk at the moment.

17. sujon420

sujon420 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It wouldn't hurt to give them a bell.
    Best of luck matey- times are tough for so many folk at the moment.

فيديو

18. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sad state at the moment with work ,thinks its same for loads of people,600,000 east europeans taking our jobs its no wonder ,self employed decorator myself,half the sites are full of people who hardly speak english.
    gonna be interesting to see how the goverment gets people back to work.
    [WHAT WORK].
    frank.

19. bunny78

bunny78 New Member

I had to come out of my trade due to lack of work, trades are having a bad run at the moment big shame really,
    Doing something completly different now.
    good luck lads