1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why So Quiet?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by FireFly, Mar 5, 2017.

1. robq

robq Rockling

Thanks for that, just whT I wanted to hear really:)

Theres not much weight difference between mine and the 330 at 43kg, its for the rigid hull with lower planing speed, higher top speed and none of that bulging you get when an air pocket builds up under the airdecks:rolleyes:

It will be a hefty investment especially when I add in new wheels too:oops: but still cheaper than a fastfisher with all the bills that go with them !

2. Zetland

Zetland Blenny

Go the whole hog, and get the detachable Beachmasters.:D

3. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice you guys getting a run out and some good info aswell the fish will come

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just been down this morning and greased up the bearings, rods and reels ready for a looking at and then just need a lucky break and we're away

5. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looking forward to some of this Bry

Copy boat.jpg

Decent weather, clear deep blue water and a chance of getting a decent bend in the rods

6. Zetland

Zetland Blenny

You don't get many days like that in a year, so you have to get up early to make the most of them.

[​IMG]