1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Lobbers Catch All The Fish ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Here's The Answer :

https://www.facebook.com/WhitbySeaAnglers/posts/639310419449059

2. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Simple, BEST bait, QUALITY angler and FANTASTIC knowledge, same reason all the best anglers seem to catch the most fish. I can just about manage the bait lol

3. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Puts the hours in.

4. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Top bait , puts the hours in , good info on certain marks , fishing 2 rods some of the time

5. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

Witchcraft

6. cps

cps Rockling

10% of the anglers catch 90% of the fish , fact

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Very true Chris. Maybe one day youll catch a few too :)

8. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Magic crystals..??? :-\

9. cps

cps Rockling

;) maybe, had a few last Sunday night when I gave mart a lesson in fishing his favourite spot :D :D
    one day my phone will die and ill get a new one where the camera has got a lenses it can see through and I may even start posting pics again , just get to much abuse of spawned dave if I use the one I have lol

10. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Magic ;D ;D

11. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Theres no magic involved ---- just do your homework --- use top quality bait -- put the hours in at the
    right time --- use a second rod if you have the time and can be bothered -- if you do all of those things , and can cast if you need to , theres no reason why YOU couldn't do the same

12. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ive heard lobbster is a great bait :)

13. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

Urban myth

14. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

New someone would comment on that :eek: ;D
    Why does any good angler do well,easy,rite venue,rite conds,presenting a bait they want to eat,when they r there.Researched venues,need I say more ::) ::)

15. cps

cps Rockling

ask cave man ian lol
    you don't see the 90% where you and I fish kev trust me

16. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Simple,,,,,he knows what he's doin 8)

17. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

You don't see many people where you and I fish Chris! :)

18. CAB78

CAB78 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hits the nail on the head for me......

19. woody

woody New Member

the best bait i have seen so far , good knowledge x2 rods the man cant fail !

20. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

first of all I wouldn't say I catch all the fish just lots, I notice a lot of people saying two rods. this boils my pi$$, do you think I go mooching round rock marks with two fekin rods or go down a cliff or off a cliff FFS. I fish two rods in comfortable easy places ie Whitby west or saltburn pier and I aint fished saltburn pier this winter. its all I hear "lobbers had 17 codling down runny last night, but he fishes two rods", the best one was someone had been in the tackleshop before me and was telling everyone how I was sat fishing four rods FFS
    rant over