1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why are bass marks so secrative?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by BOOMSTICK, Sep 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Not sure if he's trolling but I'll bite

So all people who take legal sized bass caught with a rod and line sea have something to worry about with regards the law and will now recive fines?

Imbecile

I dont fish for bass specifically but if I catch one I generally kill it, why? because i like eating them, same goes for all cod and pollack so long as they are of legal size (and if having a good day so long as they are over a couple of pound)

take your preaching elsewhere you howling moron and come back when youve sobered up.

2. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

:happy: im cak at bass fishing but this lure should work :cheesy: :cheesy:
    buzz lure.wmv

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

spot on Shammy

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Al when i first saw your lure i thought you had stuck a (9/0 ) hook up mick websters back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And walks like mick after he as had a few pints tightlines Alain

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....Dont rise to it

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Im hoping to give Kettleness a bit of attention this year for the Bass but I dont think I will be bumping into any of you lads on my travels
    I have a couple of things I want to try from there and it might just come up trumps

7. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

ive a couple of things to try at kettleness one`s a boat & the other is a joey /sandeel livebait i might bump into you Al and we both might come up trumps :yes: tightlines Alain

8. kayos

kayos Guest

Really!? I asked for some advice on where to fish in your area months ago, as we were coming for a holiday. No helpful responses at all.

You replied giving me all the reasons why you couldn't give advice, too early to tell, tides, winds etc, which was maybe fair enough. So I sent you a pm the day before we came, you just ignored me!

All I wanted was a place to try for a fish or two, it's all very well reading stuff on here but if you have never fished the area, a bit of local help with a few specifics would be appreciated.

Oh and your, probably tongue in cheek offer to be our guide for £200 a session didn't exactly make us feel welcome either!!

So I find it ironic that I now read that you are preaching to others to be more open!

9. langy

langy Rockling

Maybe if you took up glens offer you would of learned a lot more than you do now.. no one can predict the weather a couple of days before let alone a couple of weeks :yes: so i don't know why anyone asks that question :crazy: most lads on here try to help others, i can name a lot that do.. but i can see the people who don't bother replying if people only write a couple of lines and aint specific enough detailing what they intend to catch and where to go :yes:

10. richie sausage walton

richie sausage walton Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

and mr robq hahaha ime not preaching at all but your ignorance is what ime talking about,told bob delete me off the site its full of morons,but as the rest go ime aiming at taking undersize bass which a lot of you are doing and jealousy rides high

11. langy

langy Rockling

were morons :laugh: your the jealous one i bet you havnt caught a decent bass in your life, no wonder you have low targets of catching undersize bass lol, i thought you were reporting us? so how can you say your gunna take undersize bass
    :laugh: only one moron there

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Richie do us all a favour FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk off Back to where you came from. & and take them sausages with yer :clown: :clown: :clown: tightlines Alain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

13. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Think we have all worked out we all have our own oppinions on this so im going to lock it before it gets silly and people start upsetting each other

14. bucko

bucko New Member

Time for Mr Walton to be packed off back to the mountain where Jon Boy, Grandma and Olivia live the idyllic life of double figure bass every cast- that all go back to swim another day and die peacefully in rural Virginia.
    Muted and not before time.

15. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Never understand these people who asked to be deleted from the site. Its just like the tv, if you dont like this one then try another channel, failing that turn it off. As for feeling welcome, thats something you have to work on, not us.

As for helping others, thats an issue that not a single person here as the right to take up with me. Here you have one of the very best websites on the net. You have 7 or more years of my hard work, You have a website with 1,333 pages with tips on marks, bait, shore fishing, boat fishing, kayak fishing - http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk you have a forum with 215,000 posts to read. Then you have access to http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk and of course the Holderness site. Through this forum you have the help and guidance of some of the best anglers in the country such as Paul Lobley, Ray Maddison, Chris Scaife, Martin Wilding, Andy Barmby, Iain Sellers. You have advice from some top kayakers like Sam, Dave and Ken (Amongst many others), you have the best boat angler around in Paul Kilpatrick.

We have members who spend hours of their own time photographing their fish and writing reports, we have members who photograph marks and give help on finding them, and you have the out right cheek to say we are secretive and dont help. Im wondering just how much help people want ? You want us to come cast in for you ? If I can I would like to ensure that anyone who questions how much help we give never recieves one bit of help from this site again, lazy people like you dont deserve our time, so please do us all a favour and go join another forum and see how much help you get there. Goodbye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.