1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White worm explosion ?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Has anyone noticed an increase in the numbers of small whiteworm in the sand when they are out digging their lugworm ?? I must have dug up 30 or more last night whilst digging and the same is true of the other 3 places I dig. I wonder why this is ?

2. macky

macky New Member

do u mean white rag glenn?

3. Baramundi Bob

yep. Hundreds of them but real small Chris.

4. mww

mww Rockling

Yep, know what you mean - look at this slack handful of scrawny specimens.... ;D

Mart

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

We dont have that luxury here Glenn,a certain few well known Holderness boys see to that for us. ;)

6. Baramundi Bob

Was Martin meant to post a picture ?

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

LOL guessing they are about 3 foot long and as thick as a baby's arm ;)

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

9. macky

macky New Member

10. mww

mww Rockling

Sorry all.....

[​IMG]

11. Baramundi Bob

Mmmmmmmmmm beuaties them.

12. macky

macky New Member

white gold

13. mww

mww Rockling

Yep, but sadly a pic from a year or so ago. Nowhere near as numerous this time round....

14. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Can you be a little more acurate with the numbers "this time round" Mart? ;D ;D ;D

15. mww

mww Rockling

Well, lets put it this way - I've given them all names & the roll call don't take long.....

seriously, about a dozen or so good snakes (needless to say I hacked the best oen in half!!), & around 15 decent "mediums". Once again, a bit disappointing, but I've got enough for the Brid 2-dayer now which was the main aim.

Mart

16. MFC

MFC Blenny

mww will the surplus white rag be used to finish the drive way? or may be the edgeing/ : :

17. mww

mww Rockling

...would need to be a very small drive.... ;D

18. dabber

dabber New Member

HI MARTIN A FANTASTIC PHOTO OF THE WHITE RAGS. I SHOWED THEM TO MY FRIEND SIR DAVID ATTENBROUGH.HE SAYS HE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PROGRAM ABOUT THEM. COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE DESTINATION SO I COULD PASS IT ON TO SIR DAVID .HE WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL. YOURS TRULY DABBER. HA HA

19. smokey

smokey Rockling

LOL, i hear you're scared of them biting you Dabber?

20. dabber

dabber New Member

HAHA .I WOULD RISK A FINGER WITH THOSE BEAUTIES