1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Rag Does The Buisness Uptiding On Sea - Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Feb 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Boat Fishing On Sea Otter 2

A break in the weather yesterday gve a chance to get back amoung the cod and regualar lad on Sea-Otter 2 gary arckle bought with him a nice bucket of white rag a match mans dream bait .
    Worm and squid as usuall fished very well and simon 22 who posts on forum had a great start he couldnt go wrong simon was showing the way the lads were catching fish from off and they were coming steady later in the day we had a move to mark which i know can do the buisness with the better fish and it wasnt long before they were jumping aboard some really nice fish and gary got right into the action with his white rag cocktails.

Simons rods over the fisrt fish of the day.

[​IMG]

Dave is ready with the net.

[​IMG]

A nice chunky cod for simon.

[​IMG]

Ish gets a right pullover on his rod .

[​IMG]

He is happy his first codling of the day.

[​IMG]

Gary starts to nail some better fish his rod just keeps bouncing.

[​IMG]

A nice fish and caught on black and tipped with a nice white rag.

[​IMG]

Here is one of gary cocktails plenty of white rag rapped on the fish went mental once he put them on .

[​IMG]

Alan had a belter of a day nailing some nice fish but the best was to come later.

[​IMG]

A lovelly fish .

[​IMG]

We moved later in afternoon on the ebb tide to a hot spot of mine which throws out that better stamp of fish and again gary and alan got right into action as soon as the rods went over some really quality fish .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lads at the end of the day with a few of there fish a lovelly winters days fishing and the weather was very kind as well.

[​IMG]

Cheers paul.

2. IanV

IanV Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I kept 11 cod for 36lb gutted,returned 8 mops.Cracking day,thanks again Paul.

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

9 keepers for me put 4 back. Great day out with some really nice lads. Plenty of fun. I think it was Ian who was stood watching his rods at the back of the boat while he was stood in at the front. He then realised that the 2 rods he was watching were not even cast in and the bait was sat on the deck!!

4. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ha ha :D that's one way to save bait, glad you had a good day, I haven't moved for days with a cold, bad chest etc. See if I can get out next week. and wet a line, ;D

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

You fished well the belter at the end of the day just finished the day off again tommorow hopefully bottom breezy .

Paul

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

What the john duck was he wasting snakes for uptiding that's mental

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

When you,ve got as many as gary has ben it doesnt really matter.

paul.

8. IanV

IanV Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No that was me Simon,Steve was in the other corner,I was too busy pinching your worms...was good to meet you. We'll hit Upgang when your over next?

9. 16979arkle

16979arkle Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was a good day and worms to be used not looked at ;)

10. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Just my thoughts, one of those baits would have had enough whites to last me two trips .

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

I wonder how many anglers wish they had baits like that on the beaches this weekend LOL

12. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

There'll be plenty of whites cast out this weekend, maybe not by locals but ive seem the baits some lads from away bring. You dont want to be fishing near them !!