1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby's Number One Charter Skipper

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ohmycod

ohmycod New Member

All the skippers do a cracking job. trying their best to put people onto fish. Advice is always free and forthcoming. Good luck for the rest of the year to all the charter skippers.

2. Willy Eckerslike

Willy Eckerslike Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

We was robbed :surprise:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You were caught.

I have this site set up so that I know where everyone arrives from and what pages they visit. I checked out all the extra votes in the poll and was led back to your post on the forum you use.

Its a fair cop :laugh: :laugh: :cheesy:

4. Willy Eckerslike

Nice one Glen :laugh: Had a good laugh for a while til we was nicked :whistle:

Sure he had more than 8 tho :surprise:

5. Baramundi Bob

Think he had about 15 :happy:, Ill set it right later today :yes:

6. Baramundi Bob

7. Willy Eckerslike

Look on the brightside :happy: all these people have now visited the best Fishing Forum on the web, :yes: no doubt they have read plenty of threads. They all have looked at the charter boats and quite a few have expressed and interest in a days fishing.

If a couple of skippers get a booking then it can't be bad can it. Surely no one was taking the poll seriuosly were they :suspious: If so then I apologise having some fun.

Pete

8. philhezzy

philhezzy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

its my 1st time on here, i voted heartbeat because thats the 1st boat ive been on just like most of the 12 that went out, we all caught plenty of fish which we didnt expect on doing :happy: malcolm on the boat was as helpful as u can get and sorted everybody out in setting up etc and showing people what to do.
    everyone enjoyed it and we are planning booking up again shortly, ive always been a course angler but things mite be different from now on after that 1 trip :happy:

9. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

no he's no longer with us...but the late great tut utlley on heather of burnham gets my vote! skipper and boat fitted each other like a glove,both brimming with character...never failed to put us on some fish,has some great chats with him.and he even let me 'skipper' the boat practically back to port once..top bloke,sorely missed.

10. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Tut had North Star, Heather of Burnham was Dollys old boat, both good fellas to fish with. . .

11. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

god yeah...cheers for that growler!! its that long ago now!

12. Baramundi Bob

13. Baramundi Bob

14. Baramundi Bob