1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby's East Pier

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by gleadall474, Nov 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

just been texting dean hes hoping to be home tomorrow late afternoon if not friday morning so good news all round :yes:
    All he is bothered about is fishing the cloughton open :surprise: daft lads got no chance i got his gear all stored and safe lol think your right though paul he will be climbing those cliffs in no time, no more fags and plenty of fruit and veg im claiming your mars bars ha ha ha :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: on a serious not hes been a lucky lad and thank god its a good outcome for once!

John D

2. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well guys ,im home after my scare on tuesday,,thanks to dan,damo,jp,and paul for doin every thing they could to get me over what was a very scary time not just for me but for them to,,
    im only 40 and a heart attack is not what u exspecked at this stage off life,,but it was my time and now i got to live with it,,
    it might slow me down for a while but docs think i will make full recovery,,
    so once again thanks to the lads there on the night,,sorry for scaring u to death,,and thanks to every 1 on the forum and texts to wish me well,,
    cheers lads deano

3. kencoddy

kencoddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

spoken to dave his dad dean has had stents put in and have given stop smoking patchs and warferin and is having more tests

4. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

Nice one Deano hope you have a speedy recovery , best wishes to the lads for helping you out when you needed them, a couple of jars all round i think !!

5. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Get well soon Dean....... pleased you are still here to tell the tale, you'll be back fishing I'm sure.

Well done lads.

ian

6. fishysteve

fishysteve North West Donkers

good to hear your back home mate plenty of time to tie some rigs up for you now :)

7. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Looked a million times better this morning bud glad to see it :yes:
    what am i supposed to do now??? I wanna go fishing high water through the night but i aint got a buddy to watch my back, grahams not available either :whatever: Its put me right off going alone after tuesdays ordeal but the more i think about it i gotta use this bait up thats defrosted :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: only joking any ideas where to fish by myself??? and dont say under a cliff lol, might try ww if i can get past the crowds

8. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Glad your home safe bud we got a lifeboat call out for you incase they couldn't get you off the slip I was ment to meet copey at 8 at runswick but I was late after the call out so got there about 9 we were talking about it on the scar saying I hope it was no one we knew and bloody hell couldn't believe it when I heard it was you, so glad your back home ok bud

9. jethro

jethro New Member

Fantastic to hear you're home safe and well Dean. Hope everything is okay and you make a full and speedy recovery. well done to the guys who helped you too mate. Have a great christmas buddy and it won't be long before you're up and at em mate.

Jethro

10. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Get well soon fella,makes you realize a thing or two about life,ya don't know what's round the corner,,,good news you're recovering.btw did you catch owt??? : :embarrass: :embarrass: :cheesy:

11. wilky

wilky Blenny

Christ Dean thats a shock. Get yerself sorted with the lifestyle changes and make sure you are around for many years to come.

Top marks to those that were on the spot - if it had been me I would have assumed he was larking about.