1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Winter Uptiding Festival 2013

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 6, 2013.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Sea -Otter 2 Fri, Sat Uptiding More Nice Fish For The Lads And The Bucket

Honest we all thought it was a monster..... full boat stopped and all eyes were on debbie
    (sorry if this sounds nasty debbie)
    but when the bucket surfaced we just started laffing. At least you know if u hook into a big fish u can have confidence in yourself and ya tackle. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow I aint greedy but 27lb will do me ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

2. Debs

Debs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Certainly not offended Perry... Rather you all felt comfortable enough to be yourselves ;)

Dirk reckons he's not too sure about the lady bit thou :-\

Hope all of you guys out this week have fun and get that big one!

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

haha good was a good day at sea many more ahead I hope are u and dirk booked on anymore through the festival ?

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Anyone out tomorow

5. craigyb

craigyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Friday for me hopefully

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Out tomorrow and Wednesday

7. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good luck for rest of the festival lads I was on mistress we saw the commotion on your boat whilst you were pulling in the ( clunker ) could just make out everyone round this one person looking and shouting then just saw this white thing surface and to be honest we all thought it was the white under belly of a huge cod , we all said that's it the festival over lol

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

Ha with way the rod was bent we did aswell

9. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Lol good work . Best of luck who ever else is fishing the fest this week . Is the time yet for a bigger one ?

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A quick message to any press taking results or pictures from this page and to organizers. This event goes ahead each year partly because of the hard work of the skippers involved but primarily due to cash given in prizes by the festival sponsors, ie no prizes = no event. Also a lot of time and effort goes in on this site to ensuring the readers here get the information and pictures as soon as it happens.

The first item on any press release for this event should always be the names of the sponsors and also a link to this post on the forum. The event sponsors are paying for publicity and their name should be top of anything put out in the press.

11. Baramundi Bob

12. Baramundi Bob

13. Jimthefloat

Jimthefloat Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Whitby Sea Anglers Forums Up-Tide Festival Results 11 Nov 2013

1st-Jordan Crawford-Rochdale-07lb-13 1/2oz-Cod-Mistress = £50
    2nd-Martin Harrison-Blackpool-06lb-10oz-Cod-Sea Otter 11 = £25

Heaviest Bag of Cod
    James Wood-Thirsk-7 Cod-23lbs-05 1/2oz-Sea Otter 11 = £25

Jordan Crawford 07lb-13 1/2oz Cod
    [​IMG]

Martin Harrison 06lb-10oz Cod
    [​IMG]

Heaviest Bag James Wood 7 Cod 23lbs-05 1/2oz
    [​IMG]

Todays Winners
    [​IMG]

14. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Re: Whitby Sea Anglers Forums Up-Tide Festival Results 11 Nov 2013

well done lads a canny catch all round.
    Mick.

15. Debs

Debs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can't beat days like that! No sadly not out till early December (weather permitting)... Will need to get my fix here until then :D

Good luck to you all for rest of festival!

16. E.F.C. FOREVER

Been out today again with paul.
    I had a shocker 2 bloody fish. The least on boat by a long way ...... plenty of worm, cart, peelers, just not my day ....one of them days I was just in desperation come end of it the least fish I have ever had uptiding :-(

17. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 Woodster..............

18. Baramundi Bob

Noticing the catches are dropping off. With the number of fish about only a week or 2 ago Im surprised at what Im seeing ??

19. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Glen the tides have dropped right off a little drop in numbers whch can be expected but with the itdes lifting again tommorow and and a big swell forcast for thursday the last 2 days look very interesting indeed.

paul

20. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Wasnt your best day perry the other lads did a lot better but thats fishing mate you will bounce back i know it mate every dog has his day it be a big one tommorow .

paul.