1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby West Is Still The Best - Lesson off Lobbers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by craig t, Oct 15, 2012.

1. craig t

craig t Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just got in from Whitby west where I blanked with style left Lobbers on there still pulling out fish he was on ten when i left and was in no rush to leave was a good night with good craic here's a pic of Paul's fish just wish I had one of mine.[​IMG]

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Re: Lesson off Lobbers

was gone soon after you craig, boat traffic became worse, so called it a night, stayed on ten size codling, probably around ten undersized too.

3. garywarburton

garywarburton Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I blanked also, and left you to it at Low Water; how long before they started coming?
    Gary

4. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

So this is what you've been doing instead of helping us out with your 'mystic visions' of Cod 'o' plenty - I could fall out with you.

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done o mystic one!

6. robq

robq Rockling

well done paul :cool:

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink LOL :cheesy: :cheesy:

7. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done mate best put mine down then had 4 out last week in club match,s also had 7 yesterday 3 from north hawsker and 4 from jako,s last nite need to keep you on your toes paul lol 31 0n the board lol

8. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

lol, i was saying to dan the p tonight fishing steers, "i bet to any money pete dunn putts a post up, i've had this from here this from there", well i was right was'nt i, bout time you got yourself a camera pete , because i can see glenn banning you for just posting twice 31 codling no pictures or reports, in fact , ban him now all global moderators :pray:, only joking pete :whistle:, i had three tonight , thought it put me on top but ...... anyway , im off back out now for a bag of tide mops off whitby west , so there :cheesy:

i broke my mop duck tonight with a 5lb 11oz , mint :yes:

and no , im not that desperate, off to bed :baby:

9. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Fantastic Lobbers, well done bud, 100 before end of November for u bud :yes: :yes: