1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whitby west(2/9/11 pics)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by snap off!, Sep 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]
    howdo, myself and rusty ( lerch) fished the west peir last nite for 7 till about 11.30, we haD a cracking session with myseLf geting a
    5lb pollock, two mops and 15 decent coalies, rusty had 14 coalies and a pollock, we were using crab and mussel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the fish came on as soon as we got ther and it was none stop all nite, i was also the last macth in mine and rustys summer league, which i won so i will be expectin my bag of sweets of him tomorrow

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done Dale ,some canny fish for your efforts ,
    nice pics as well , :cool:

3. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

Great session lads, well done.

4. LERCH

LERCH Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi yer it was a good night which i did enjoyed alot with plenty of fish and at one stage just before it got dark the coley's were jumping out of the water chasing the sprat's and one lad getting 8 on a string of feathers. Then it went slow after dark with only afew more fish.

Dale i'l get our sweet in the morning

5. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Thats a helluva session lads well done.

6. GJW

GJW Rockling

Cracking session Dale and Russ... Thanks for posting. sessions like that keep us all motivated. Did you try Jellyworm method for the Pollack? Bet there was a few good Pollack chasing them sprats aswell as the Billets..

Well done.

7. snap off!

howdo, garry, russell got 1 pollock on jelly worm but we mainly setout to fish the big rods, with crab etc it was such a good nite.
    But wot i will say is that the lads on here give the gare abad press, well the pier wasnt much better wen we first got ther with lads swearing, and shouting, ect. so you get bad eggs everywhere.

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A big well done guys and than ks for posting the pictures too. Like, Garry says its reports like these that spur us on. Also at the risk of repeating myself the pictures make this post reading Unless Im really interested I mostly skip the topics without pictures these days.

9. snap off!

howdo, glen do any of you kyak lads fish round near the east peir, surely ther will be some BIG pollock/ cod just out of casting range, in the kelp

10. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Nicely done lads, good little session that :happy:

11. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

#

Ive given it a shot around there with the plugs off the kayak and have so far come up empty with regards to anything of a decent size,

Ive had one or two good takes but other than that its been a bit of a billet and small pollock fest

Nice report there though guys well done on a good session :yes: