1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHITBY UPTIDING FESTIVAL - Congratulations seajay

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ste ryder, Dec 15, 2008.

1. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

Well done to me mate simon on winning the Whitby uptiding festival he is over moon and about time to mate for the hours you have spent on malcolms boat and the money.

well done again mate.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Congratulations seajay

Got to agree. Simon puts in a lot of time boat fishing. Hes as dedicated to boat fishing as many of the lads are to the shore. This is a great achievment. Whats more hes the first ever winner of the event, Well done Si.

3. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

He has spent many a night with me on the beach aswell just wish i had his time.

4. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

absolutely foooooking awesome si, i said to the two johns at work the winner would be on the first day, good boy on getting it, i'll save you a vip on the west next time the sea is up, on saying that you will probably be on there first you bugger :kiss:

5. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done again Simon your face was a picture yesterday when you came back from watching that other 9lber get weighed and realised you'd won it,a grin that was truly ear to ear :cheesy: .Maybe next year I'll have my revenge :wink: but at least it went to a genuine top lad.

6. seajay

seajay New Member

Thank you lads it means a lot . just have to try harder from the shore in my club matches and the opens.(seaham)
    I missed my xmas cheer club match for the whitby festival and it came good for me.

new camera me thinks (improve my catch reports).

well done to the guys who got 2nd and 3rd and the species section.
    I also knew the winner would be caught on the first day,but also very suprised
    at the amount of quality cod caught on Sea Spray on both days Malcolm had us right on the fish most of the time and at one stage i thought we were wrecking cos it was hectic ANY AMOUNT i threw at least a dozen 3-4lb fish back over the 2 days
    and took a good amount to my extra large family freezer. Im back out before new year then its back to the shore stuff to get me self a big pig.
    see you on the west cos i need to christen my drop net

oh yes and Thanks Mal (Sea Spray)http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd182/69seajay/checkmehat.jpg[/IMG]][​IMG]for me loveley xmas present

regards

Si