1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Sea Otter & Sea urchin Joint Trip - August 2nd 2010

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mystic girl

mystic girl Blenny

Re: Whitby Sea Otter & Sea urchin Joint Trip - June 10th 2010

harrythecod-If you need to borrow rod reel l have quite a few I collected over the years. Just let me know
    Regards John

2. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

That's a great idea and also a bit of a social thing to meet up with people, fizzy pop for me though as I'm driving.....just hoping for a good forecast.
    Regards Ian.

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Yer a great idea a few beers and sandwiches after the match But What about Me i can't have beer or sandwiches i have to have gluton free bread and can only drink cider i carnt have anything with wheat or gluton in Glenn ask the fleese landlord if i can bring my own sandwidches and ill try to drink all his cider with my winnings Ha Ha tightlines to every one taking part regards Alain

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Go one better Alain and eat the winning fish while drinking your cider. This will instantly turn their beer into vinegar which you can then use to flavour your fish :laugh: good luck to you all, looking forward to the reports for this one.

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

That sounds a great idea, and dont forget if you own a camera , put it in your rucksack,
    i am sure we will be able to get a few canndid shot,s :whistle:
    you never know you may see my rod going over the side again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

I hope the current forecasts change as bbc and xc weather giving NE from tues onwards. Best to hope we can still get out and the swell does not go deep :ugly: :ugly:

7. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

That sounds like a good idea. Shame I am driving I will have to take it easy on the beer maybe make mine a shandy.

Just out of interest what will we all do with fish when in the pub as it gets very hot in the car if this weather stays like this. Anyway not long now tightlines all Chris

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Great News For The Forum Boat Match.

Some fantastic news for the forum boat match on Thursday. WCSA President Glenn Stocks has donated the trophey and £500 cash for prizes. Im sure you will all join me in saying a big thankyou to Glenn for donating the cash and the trophey for us.

Below : Glenn Stocks

[​IMG]

So we have decided that

1st heaviest fish wins £300
    2nd heaviest fish wins £100
    3rd heaviest fish wins £50
    4th heaviest fish wins £50

Prizes are limited to 1 prize per angler.

Below : Killer with the trophey

[​IMG]

9. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Re: Great News For The Forum Boat Match.

I totally agree with you glenn. A big thank you to glenn stocks for his donation of prizes for the forum match :yes: :yes: :yes:
    I am sure all involved will be trying their best to acquire the trophy and fill their wallets on the day with a few bonus pounds.

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

What a very nice gesture Well done Mr Stocks thank you.

11. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Chris (THE DOLPHIN) do what i do with the cider put my bottles in a cooler box i have a electric one that plugs into the cig lighter socket keep my bait in there aswell who s boat are you on paul s or micks if you are on pauls chuck deadlylookingfishead over board and ill let you keep your bait in my cooler box tightlines Alain

12. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

nice one, what a generous guy

13. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

A terrific gesture and a big thank you Mr Stocks.

14. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi, that's a fantastic gesture....thank you very much Glenn Stocks.....top man :yes:
    Regards Ian.

15. bucko

bucko New Member

Thats top drawer! Cheers Mr Stocks.

16. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

What can one say? Glenn you are a true gent. Many thanks. That trophy will look lovely on the mantlepiece.
    Cheers Col.

17. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Id like to say thankyou Mr Glenn Stocks very nice gesture and a true sports man the trophy will look nice on anyones mantelpiece tightlines to every one taking part Alain

18. corkyballs

corkyballs Blenny

I'd say that has definately upped the anti. Thank you Mr Stocks.

Better get my serious head on now :gum:

19. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

A big thank you to Glenn stocks for donating the trophy and prize money seams like I will not be just dusting off my tackle but polishing it as well. What a kind gesture Chris

20. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Hi Alain I am on Pauls boat and looking forward to it. Lets hope the weather is ok for us to get out. all the best chris